Amazon - One of my Fav's!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Slippery Idiots in Spring

We went to a slip and slide party back in May at a friend's house. I captured a bunch of video from the event using a moderate quality Flip Video Camcorder. I had posted it a while back, and it looked pretty bad. So, I finally had a chance to do some edit and post with Sony Vegas Pro 8, using Cinescore. Overall, I think it came out pretty decent, especially considering my terrible video skills and slightly intoxicated filming state :) I sent the whole thing to YouTube, which also adds in a lossy compression, but overall it doesn't look too bad. I thought the Polka music fit the scene quite well....
Check it out!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you miss the bare ass slip n slider? Looks like you had the rest covered!!!

Thankfully I wasn't on there anywhere.... though I did hear hubby chuckling over and over.

Altered Concepts Designs said...

LOL.. Hey, this is a fucking family website!! Don't you know that? I am still trying to carve my mind's eye out with a spoon after that particular image. And yes, it WAS immortalized on the first video. Discretion being the better part of not being sued, I left the naked guy pic out ;)

Anonymous said...

Uh, that mlob comment was me. I'm famous for leaving comments as someone else.

And bare asses wife put the video on her blog, so it's already out there. I think you'd be safe!