Amazon - One of my Fav's!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Water Park Fun

What more joyous time for a kid than summer at a water park? Here we were in Gulf Shores, AL... my son, middle daughter, and then nephew in the back on the same slide... Great day overall!

At the end of the day, my brother and law and I were on the tall slides... after several hours of domestication, it was time to be guys for a bit :) Charging up the tall tower on three different occasions (gotta do 'em all, right?), the lifeguard tells us, "They are about to shut the water off.. you need to keep going fast!!" I had visions of the water being turned off when I was halfway down and letting friction and gravity take over... not a fun thought!

Posted by Picasa


And here is cha-cha... apparently being regurgitated by some very colorful fish:


And special thanks to Bobba (Grandma) for making this all happen! She graciously paid for the whole day :)


And here's cha-cha after a very long day...
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: