Amazon - One of my Fav's!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Man Versus Child - The Innagural Post

For those that have met my son, they know he is quite the mess. Actually, he is a great kid, but quite active! As a security person, I've spent the last 17 years of my life learning how to break into things. Well, at 3 years old, he is better than I am!

I'm always amazed when I travel around and people tell me how their son is so terrible, and that their stories will be so much worse than mine. Well, I will tell you now, I haven't lost one of those contests yet. Between this blog and my my wife's, I think reader's will quickly see why....

Here he is as "super bouyancy boy." He loves the water but still not quite ready for it yet. So here is he is in swim vest, arm floats, goggles, and oh yes.. singing opera... I think right after this he tried to spray sunscreen in his eyes again. He doesn't really learn well sometimes :)

I love ya Cha-Cha...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, this isn't a super techinical blog!! You were holding out on me, but I found you.

Think I can get a security job?

Anonymous said...

uh, I meant technical.

And I despise that damn word verification. I took mine off and have gotten one spam comment in nearly a year.